Re-opening Under Level 2
September 6, 2021
With the announcement today that the country south of Auckland will return to Level 2 at midnight on 7 September, we will be able to receive guests again starting the next day, Wednesday 8 September. Of course, we will do so in conjunction with the restrictions associated with this new version of Level 2, so the following restrictions will apply:
- Guests of parties in separate “bubbles” will receive their pre-dinner drinks and canapés in separate areas of the Drawing Room and/or separate rooms of the lodge;
- Guests in separate bubbles will also be seated at separate tables in the Dining Room for dinner (if part of their booking) and breakfast;
- Guests wishing to use the Fitness Room are asked to book a fixed time slot so that we can sanitise it between guests and so that guests in separate bubbles do not use it at the same time.
- Guests and staff members who are feeling unwell are strongly urged to stay home. Note that we are not imposing cancellation penalties for guests who must cancel or change their bookings as a result of Covid-related issues.
- Guests and visitors are required to sign in with the Ministry of Health QR code that we display at our entrance, or if you are not using the app, we will have a sign-in sheet for you to use.
- We are implementing strict hygiene and cleansing protocols as always.
Together we can make travel under Level 2 as painless and trouble free as possible, and we appreciate your understanding as we all work together to make this work for everyone.